on-demand stylist, same-day delivery
Want to shop, but don’t want to leave your house? In a panic because you forgot someone’s birthday, an anniversary or a big event that you’re simply not dressed for. Shopping online can be a lonely and confusing experience, especially if you're already overwhelmed.
We offer on-demand shopping to make your life easier. Book a virtual consultation and connect with one of our stylists. Based on your needs, they will pull the items that best suit your occasion and virtually showcase each look, answering any questions you might have throughout the experience. They'll walk you through the store, find out what you're looking for, and show you some outfits.
Have your looks sent straight to your home or office – we’ve partnered with Mile1 to give you a new same-day shipping option, even on the weekends*!
Need it gift-wrapped? We can do that as well!
*Order must be placed before 4pm
1. We'll walk you through the store, find out what you're looking for, and show you some outfits. We’ll even take some pictures on how everything coordinates together.
2. Then we’ll pack everything up and set up a delivery time with Mile1, our luxury home delivery service.
3. You’ll receive a notification that Mile1 is on their way. They’ll personally and contactlessly drop off the items at your house/condo/office and will wait until they see that you’ve received your items.
4. Try on the clothes in the comfort (and safety!) of your own home.
5. Keep what you like and we'll arrange for Mile1 to pick up what you don’t like the next day. We charge your credit card only for the items that you keep.
6. If you would like, you can book a follow-up virtual call and and we'll show you how your new items can still work with your existing wardrobe.
naked man promo
I just wanted to sit down and write you a genuine and heartfelt thank you note for everything you've done. You didn't need to meet with me today, I told you the wedding was postponed and you still agreed to see me, and both my girlfriend and I are very thankful for it. You made a remark to me regarding the change of color of my lapels and apologized to me for not having made the change happen but I just wanted to be clear with you: I requested that you change my lapels from black to white, over a week after I'd met with you, and you did make it happen and for that I must thank you. You and your contacts in Europe have done a great thing for me and it is all greatly appreciated. My suit looks and feels fantastic, and it's not just me saying it. You are fantastic. Thank you so much, and I will be in contact with you should I need any further assistance. Please stay safe in these crazy times, and I look forward to speaking with you again.
I just wanted to thank you for the exceptional service we received this afternoon. I have spent LOTS of time in stores over the last fifteen years as a personal shopper and rarely have I been made to feel so at ease. I think the important thing you did from the beginning was to indicate that you were open to giving us as much time and attention as we needed without ever pressuring us to make a purchase. And then, when we had decided to go ahead, you were always happy to keep us within our budget.
Reaching out because my fiancé and I recently worked with Natasha to order his suit for our upcoming wedding. Just wanted to send you a note and let you know that of all the people we've had to work with so far in the wedding process, Natasha was by far and above the most lovely. Super helpful, totally on her shit, and got everything done perfectly with total grace. We seriously thought about inviting her along we love her so much. Just wanted to let you know we think she's wonderful and we're glad that we hired her.
Everything worked out perfectly, I couldn't have been happier!
Wedding was amazing, tux was killer!
The suit was amazing, received so many compliments on it!
Thanks again for all your help!
Thanks for everything Natasha! I love love love it!!