We are currently closed for in-store shopping due to government lockdown orders.
Our staff is in-store every day from 12pm - 6pm for the following:
Watch us live every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday from 1pm to 2pm on our Style Notes YouTube Channel.
To ensure the comfort and safety of our staff and customers, we have implemented the following policies:
- Limit of 10 people in the store at a time, based on our 7,000 sq. foot size
- Social distancing arrows throughout the store.
- Staff all wearing face masks or face shields.
- Masks must be worn at all times by customers while inside the store.
- Sanitize hands before entering; hand sanitizers also located at multiple points in the store.
- High touch areas disinfected multiple times during the day.
- Clothes can be tried on but they are steamed and left out for a few hours before they are put back into stock.
- Dividers used in the fitting rooms instead of using curtains.
- Dividers and fitting room wiped down after each customer.
- Taking names and numbers of all shoppers for contact tracing.