This is a public announcement: stop wearing square toed shoes!
We are still shocked to see that men refuse to get rid of their beloved square toed shoes. Today, we're here to lightly pat you on the back and say "Sir, it’s time to throw them out and never look back." The harsh reality is that square toed shoes aren’t fashionable and will never be.
Let’s be honest, first impressions are everything. You’re being viewed from top to bottom and having square toed shoes at that bottom, is not the best look to go for. Here are 10 reasons why you should get rid of them and not show up at our party with them. Please, check out our Gotstyle shoes for better options.
1. It gives your feet a weird shape
2. It looks cheap (sorry... not sorry)
3. Even celebrities don’t look good in them
4. You look like you belong in the 90’s
5. No outfit goes with square toe shoes
6. You automatically have no style
7. You look like a pilgrim
8. No one will take you seriously
9. You’re not Steven Tyler
10. No one actually thinks they look good
…instead show up rocking these bad boys
The post 10 Reasons Square Toed Shoes Will Not Get You Laid appeared first on GOTSTYLE.