With bold contrast peak lapels and the hottest colour in formalwear right now (midnight navy), Hardy Amies one button tuxedo is sure to impress. Wear it as a tuxedo should be worn with a bowtie, formal white dress shirt, and black leather dress shoes (bonus points if you can pull off patent leather). A British brand, Hardy Amies sports a Savile Row inspired slim contemporary fit, so yes, you'll look like Daniel Craig at the Oscars.
Features & Fabrication
- British brand
- Flatters a regular to athletic build
- Works for men with broad chest and shoulders looking for a tailored fit
- Fits true to size Take your normal size
- Those who are in between sizes should go up to the nearest size
- Model wears size 40
- Model measures: chest 39in/99cm, height 6ft/182cm
- 73% wool, 27% mohair
- Contrast grosgrain peak lapel
- Chest pocket
- Single covered button closure
- Single vented
- Inside pockets
- Comes with matching trousers
- Grosgrain stripe
- Dry clean only
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.