The Common Folk changes up the streetwear game with their Matsuyama Jinbei Jacket. Inspired by the Japanese "jinbei" summer clothes, this fresh take on tradition creates a unique piece. Focused on quality and details, all of the garments are hand-cut and stitched from raw selvedge indigo-dyed fabrics in their Toronto studio.
Featured on Hypebeast, you know this Toronto brand conjured up something great. The tiger camo print on the classic jinbei style creates a piece that fuses tradition with contemporary design. Wear with a pair of joggers and solid colours sneakers, and let the jacket speak for itself.
Features & Fabrication
- Canadian brand.í«ÌÎ_Regular casual fit
- Fits true to size
- Those in between sizes should go up a size
- 100% cotton
- Fabric origin: Okayama, Japan
- Handmade in Toronto
- Hidden ties on inner jacket
- Jinbei inspired crossover front and slanted collar
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.