The Iggy Skinny is a slim fit with a skinny, tapered leg inspired by the jean that Iggy Pop wore on the cover of his 1977 album 'The Idiot'.
This style is crafted to a classic five-pocket construction and is designed from Premium Form stretch denim, that is made to hold shape and move with you.
Reid is finished with stealth black and painted black trims and has been washed back from black to grey with hand scraping and knee rips and a slightly darker waistband for an in-depth look.
- Model is 188cm tall and wears a size: 32
- Composition: 93% Cotton, 5% T400, 2% Elastane
- Premium Form stretch denim
- Belt loops, five pockets
- Stealth black metal hardware
- Knee rips
- Neuw Denim fob ring and repair stitch
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.