So far it’s been the best winter ever: it’s now the end of January and it’s going to be plus 8 tomorrow. Spring is coming!
Spring trends – as I mentioned on my CTV news appearance (sorry, shameless plug) – we are not just about fashion, we’re about style. Here are some of my buying pictures of what’s coming in for Spring and what all the stylish men (and those who need it) will be wearing:
1. Casual, cotton, already wrinkled, throw on blazers: Here LAB and Horst blazers
2. Adding pops of color to normally neutral pieces like outerwear and shoes: Farah parka and Moods of Norway shoes.
3. Solid or micro print shirts for going out; looks fresh after seasons of the “going out shirt” (aka Robert Graham).
Johnny Love solid shirt and Ted Baker micro print shirt.
4. Lightweight sweater knits (v-neck, crews and henleys) give you the comfort of a t-shirt with a sexy cute appeal (especially when worn under a blazer or over a shirt). Line Collection cotton/cashmere henley and Psycho Bunny striped collegiate sweater.
5. Brighter and bolder colors in check dress shirts for work, look good when paired with a solid knit tie. Strellson and Strensoms dress shirts.
6. Plaid suits and blazers, go from subtle (like a shadow plaid) to bold, gets you noticed in a good way! Circle of Gentleman plaid blazer, Tiger of Sweden check suit and Without Prejudice suit with taping detail.