I have a lot of guys starting to ask whatâ€™s coming in for Spring.
Expect the return to classic styling, but with a modern edge. Easy fashions that work effortlessly together. Itâ€™s about adding the new basics to your wardrobe.
The must have items for Spring? Weâ€™ve broken it down by look:
The New Preppy
- The cotton blazer or suit â€“ this will be your go to item this season! – Look for Cinque, TConcept
- Slim fit oxford shirts – Haight & Ashbury, Cabilan
- The prefect fitting khakis – Cold Method
- Bowties and knit ties
The New Essentials
- The evening blazer
- Crisp white shirt with french cuffs
- Leather jacket â€“ motocross or biker style
- White t-shirt â€“ the V-neck, the super low V-neck, the baggy low round neck, henley
- Biker boots
- Black jeans
Next week we’ll have a video on the New Business Attire!
Side note: I know that fashion magazines keep showing double breasted suits, but Iâ€™m just not ready for it …yet. But please donâ€™t think if you used to wear double breasted suits you can pull your old ones out of the closet!