Pamela Hackwell, the one responsible for keeping our Gotstyle guys with a fresh new haircut to compliment their great clothes, has just re-launched her website.
Pamela specializes in creative cutting and men’s barbering, she has 15+ years of creative cutting experience with an 85% male clientele making her one of Canada’s first Creative Hairstylists specializing in men’s grooming. She has done over 15+ male makeover shows.
Driven by the joy of seeing a handsome haircut on a man, and her unique co creation approach, Gotstyle was a perfect fit for Pamela professionally. She has been on board as the vintage barbershop’s creative director with the exclusive men’s lifestyle store since its conception! “I love the total look â€“ hair, clothes and accessories. There is nowhere else I would want to be!”
· Grooming specialist Gotstyle Menswear Spa and Vintage Barbershop
· Guest judge for Superstar Hair Challenge (Episode #2, Season #2 ‘Men’s Grooming Challenge 08″)
· Studied at The London School of Creative Hairstyling in Vancouver and The Art of Shaving in Miami
· Licensed Hairstylist (colour, cutting and styling), Make-up Artistry, Freelance Hairstylist
· Hair extensions, matching colour & texture, lasts up to 6 months Bring the Rock & Roll into your hair!!
· Personal, Professional Production Consulting, Design for Film, Television, Commercials and Print
· Styling for Editorial and Magazine Shoots
Pamela also provides contact lens technician, designing, consulting and servicing productions for film & television. She has over 15 years of experience and has done them for movies such as Resident Evil 2 and Dawn of the Dead.
Read more about Pamela at hackwellspace.com