Sale season A.K.A. my favorite time to shop.
Sale season. A time when you get to flex your style muscles and find good clothes at a really good price.
So- what does a seasoned Stylist look for when shopping the sale section? Seasonal ambiguity, trends that aren't dead, and of course basics.
Here are my picks from the Gotstyle up to 50% off, sale.
1. Pullin Flamingo Swim Trunks $160 now $60
Obviously- swimwear. You'll always need a new pair of trunks. These are a short(er) pair making them on trend now and continuing into next season.
2. SWIMS Waterproof Loafer was $165 now $115
Considering these a staple, especially for summer. The best part about these things is that they won't retired early due to foot stank. You can throw them in the washing machine!
3. Blue Industry Colour Block Fitted Shirt Was $145 now $101.50
If you've worn a Blue Industry shirt you know not to wait for your size to be left at sale season. If you do get lucky- grab one! They're called the perfect shirt for a reason.
4. Clae Tan Winston Loafer Was $150 now $105
Suede Loafers are good to have. Match up with your cotton suit for summer weddings, and shorts and a t-shirt on the weekend.
5. Zanerobe Sharpshot Chino was $150 now $105
This is a super clean pant coming from the Zanerobe team. I'd say grab these for work, they'll be good on casual Friday's or in casual offices. AND they translate right into post work drinks perfectly.
6. Clae EVA Canvas Sneaker was $140 now $98
With a plan to wear these into fall. You're walking away with a deal.
7. Barney Cools "Koala" Tee was $50 now $30
Koalas are cute and vicious af, that's why. Plus green works with everything and who doesn't need a fresh tee?! there's still some summer left.
8. John Varvatos Leopard Print Zip Hoodie was $178 now $124.00
Heading to the cottage, heading into fall, hoodies are essential. Especially if your Significant-other always takes yours...
9. Selected Homme Cropped Trouser was $120 now $72
Wear to work or keep around as TIFF creeps around the corner. They'll stand out and dress up perfectly for celebrity filled outings.
10. J.Lindeberg Block Stripe T-shirt was $125 now $87.50
You can safely hold onto your stripes. That and denim come back every year. Couple that with the fit and fabric of a Lindeberg t-shirt? No brainer!