Subtle as David and just as intimidating as Goliath, the KYOJIN, Japanese for “giant” is the true work horse. Sully Wong’s tactile KYOJIN backpack brings unexpected sophistication to a piece that is classically considered outward bound. The minimal design and tonal accents are super sleek. The very straight edges add geometric polish- a triumph of cool practicality. Whether your carrying light or in a tight jam, the KYOJIN handles it with stride.
- Micro woven nylon + faux leather construction.
- Roll up top side access point. – Cross chest harness adjust.
- Reinforced bottom w/ faux leather.
- Main compartment equipped with padded laptop sleeve and pocket w/ zip closure.
- Side panel nylon gear straps w/ removable fastener.
- Lower front zip pocket.
- Padded adjustable straps.
- Padded contact surface back.