9 Trunks To Cop During The Sale
Do I really need a new pair of swim trunks?
Answer these two questions. 1. Have you been wearing the same swimwear since your kids were born (they're teens now)? 2. Are your knee caps covered?
If you said yes to either of those, it is time to drop a few shackles on a new pair.
The options that are most popular as of now are printed, short, and bold. We like tropical beachy prints, micro patterns and above the knee lengths.
Even better? All these styles are 50% off until the end of summer! Don't wait -sizes are limited and we won't be restocking.
9 Pairs Swimwear To Update Your Swim Game
Here are our favorites...
01. Pullin Warrior Resort Swim Trunk
A little longer- for guys with fuller legs, but still above the knee!
02. Pullin Surfer Scene Swim Trunk
03. Swims Gavitella Swim Short
Fact: Orange will make you look more tanned.
04. Pullin Tzar Iceland Print Swim Trunk
Because blue is still our favorite color.
05. Toucan Printed Swim Trunk
An ode to your favorite cereal- Ted Baker kills cheeky prints.
06. Pullin Short Solid Swim Trunk
Okay basic guys- instead of black can we at least do blue?
07. Ted Baker Sludsho Print Swim Short
These prints turn heads.
08. SWIMS Gavitella Sailboat Print Swim Trunks
A little shorter now, hurry- one pair left!
09. Pullin Tzar Lords Skate Park Print Trunk
Lords of Dogtown, anyone?