How do you get over the fact that summer is almost over? I will tell you, it’s actually quite simple.
Get excited about fall! Cable knit sweaters, camel colored pea-coats, pumpkin spice lattes.
Fall is the best season for style becauseâ€“ layering.
So, What’s new for Fall Fashion 2016?
I put together my top 10 picks from our fall buying appointments.
1. The Camel Bomber – Outclass
Outclass is the Canadian brand we all seem to fall more in love with more every season. Think Frank & Oak style pieces but with quality Italian fabrics and actually made in Canada.
2. Herringbone Double Breasted Blazer – Hardy Amies
Loving the 80’s vibe from this double breasted blazer. Don’t worry it’s 80’s style with a 2016 fit.
3. Contrast Crew Sweater – Blue Industry
An easy layering piece that will fit pretty much everyone.
4. Suede High Top Sneakers – Garment Project
Fly as hell but please don’t wear these to the club.
5. Gingham Print Floral Dress Shirt – Van Gils
At first, it seems really bold but then you realize this shirt will actually match every suit and tie combo already in your wardrobe.
6. Suede Double Monkstraps – Van Gils
Perfectly toasted, suede, broguesâ€“ actually what dreams are made of.
7. Burgundy Wool Sportcoat – SAND Copenhagen
Hi, please meet the Sportcoat we’ll be wearing every day, with everything.
8. Vest Style Bomber Jacket – Phillip Dubuc
Combining athleisure and tailoring means you’ll be wearing this on your morning jog, to the club, to brunch… just take my money.
9. Bold Wide Lapel Wool Overcoat – Hardy Amies
Think of all the Instagram-worthy suit combos you could rock with this one.
10. Beat Up Suede Boots – John Varvatos
You’ve probably seen this suede boot trend a lot lately uh because they look f*cking awesome. Pair with your favorite pair of John Varvatos beat-up jeans.