Your study guide:
- Guys, stop wearing your work suit to your evening galas. Step up your game and dress it up a bit.
- Formal and semi formal gatherings: White or black french cuff shirt, black pants, ascot tie or slim black tie
- For dinner: Henley, pair of dark jeans or chinos
- New blazers from:
- Ted Baker and Strellson provide a linen feel with lapel detailing
- Horst in glen plaid, for the non-suit jacket approach. Great for adding depth. Pair it with Bustle’s tuxedo pants. If you’re daring, try it with a pattern shirt.
- LAB by Pal Zileri’s new blazer can be worn with a black shirt to work, and swapped out for a red polo, pair of dark jeans, and red loafers for dinner.
The post The Evening Blazer: Stepping Your Game Up [VIDEO] appeared first on GOTSTYLE.