Family-run Italian brand Anderson’s has been making premium-quality belts since 1966. Still produced exclusively in Parma, the label uses carefully chosen leather from the finest European tanneries which is one of the many reasons why we love Anderson’s. Our latest arrivals feature a mix of classic and woven belts you’ve come to love. Not all belts are created equal and once you get your hands on one of these you’ll wondering what you’ve been wearing all this time.
1. Anderson’s Leather Braided Woven Cloth Belt: $150
2. Anderson’s Pebbled Leather Belt: $145
3. Anderson’s Braided Belt Multi: $135
4. Anderson’s Leather Casual Belt (Brown): $150
5. Anderson’s Braided Woven Cloth Belt: $145
6. Anderson’s Leather Casual Belt (Tan): $150
7. Anderson’s Braided Woven Cloth Belt (Brown/Gray): $155
The post Fall 2013 New Arrivals: Anderson’s Belts appeared first on GOTSTYLE.