Fall brings the feeling of new, but still finding inspiration every morning can be a task. Problem solved! Bookmark this page for one look every day set to inspire you.
Up date your wardrobe, adopt a new style, get some new pieces and kill it this October.
1. Get yourself a peacoat, put it over everything.
2. Fake a 3 Piece suit with a cardigan in a similar colour.
3. A big, bad, bold jacket.
4. Try flannel under your suit, with a knit tie to match.
5. Bold jacket, classic details.
6. Replace your blazer with a denim jacket.
7. Work a beanie in with your peacoat in the mornings for a mix of practical and fashionable.
8. Leave your tuxedo pants at home, steal Goldmember’s Chelsea boots.
10. Wear a shearling coat like you would your blazer.
11. Try a double breasted jacket.
12. Match your outerwear to your suit.
Weson Wells for Esquire Magazine; www.westonwells.com
13. Pattern clash with a scarf.
14. Try short over long with a cropped jacket over your suit.
15. Get back to basics with blue and brown.
16. Tie your denim waist side for the added look of layers.
17. Let your suit do the talking with a crisp white spread collar.
18. Try out the “air tie” with a single double breasted jacket.
19. This is how you get away with denim on Fridays.
20. Invest in some good gloves, preferably touch screen.
22. Funky shearling (this is the year of the shearling, btw).
23. Bring green back to the red carpet.
24. Treat your double breasted jacket like you would your a casual jacket then add suede chelsea boots.
25. A burnt orange peacoat and joggers will win us over every time.
26. Yes, the hoody is back but no we’re not about to drop 2k on one.
27. Expand your colour scheme and try some baby pink, mix with light denim or khaki green.
28. The Canadian tuxedo, but add an overcoat.
29. Try a royal colour combo, for a major impact skip the collared shirt and do a rollneck.
30. Super swagged out look with monochrome layers and a trucker hat.
31. This look is a perfect example of how to use lines to lengthen the body.
The post 31 Looks To Copy In October appeared first on GOTSTYLE.